Fracino Cherub Espresso Machine
The Fracino Cherub espresso machine is a contemporary, sleek and dynamic compact hand filled machine, particularly relevant if space is a problem or plumbed water is a problem. The Fracino Cherub are reliable, durable and user friendly. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously. Standard colours; black/chrome and stainless steel.
Suitable for pods and ground coffee the stylish machines are ideal for those requiring up to 50 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, boutiques, hairdressers, pubs, bars and the home.
As an alternative Fracino are pleased to introduce Match your new Fracino Cherub - Bespoke Espresso Machine with your kitchen, office, cafe and deli with the bespoke option with over 180 different colours to choose from, in industry standard colour codes. Make the compact, stylish semi professional Cherub your perfect espresso machine.
- Hand fill semi-professional, one group coffee machine for the home, office and low volume outlet, serving approx. 50 coffees daily
- Unique - can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- High powered 2850 watts element, 203 litre pressure boiler and 3 litre water tank
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Stainless steel steam tube.
- Hot water outlet
- The Cherub has a contemporary angular design and the standard finish combines stainless steel with black power-coasted panels. Stainless steel side panels are an optional extra.
- Trimmed with complimentary "bean" design drip trap and cup warmer.
- Elegant sculpted cup shield.
- Suitable for use with both ground coffee and coffee pods (coffee pod adaptor required)
- Perfect for latte, cappuccino, and all espresso based drinks.
|Boiler capacity||2.3 Litres|
|Tank capacity||3 Litres|
|Element rating||2850 Watts|